Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Wouldn't It Be Good

I've got loads of homework this term. Furthermore, every one of my textbook has IGCSE written on the cover, which just frightens me. I'm just trying to look at the brighter side of things this month. Oh, I bought Duran Duran's Live at Hammersmith '82! DVD. I've wanted it ever since July. But this is not what this post is about. I made a mood book early this month. I was inspired by my sister's book and creativity. Mine is kind of rubbish. I don't even know if it's called a mood book. Whatever.


Here is one of the 'polished' page. Pretty in Pink inspired. I just felt like cutting out anything that was pink at that time. Then Molly Ringwald was the only person I could think off.


This is an unfinished page. I'm still working on it. If you're wondering who those guys are, they're actually from the film Nowhere  Boy (2009).

No comments:

Post a Comment